The society for Advancement and Rural Development Activities SARDA, registered under the society’s registration Act XXI of 1860, Govt. of Manipur, Registrar of Societies, Imphal and Foreign contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) registered under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. We are registered under section 12A of the Income-tax Act, 1961 in the prescribed Form No.10A submitted by the SARDA, in the year 1988, has been received on 18.10.2002 with the Memorandum of Constitution executed on 31.10.1988. SARDA plays a sustainable role for the development of total human beings and Natural Resources Development subject to the harmonious way of life in our Co-Existence. We are registered with the Unique Id of MN/2019/0230524.
We have been working in different part of Manipur for empowerment and sustainability livelihood for women, children, old age person, youths, students and Disabled Person.
1. “Human Factors in Rural Development” under National Institute of Rural Development from 20th July- 25th July 1992. (Participated by Kh. Ibomcha Singh)
2. “Identification & Formulation of RD Projects for NGOs” under National Institute of Rural Development from 13th May – 17th May 1997. (Participated by Kh. Ibomcha Singh)
3. “Project Development & Agency Management for Voluntary Agencies” under National Institute of Rural Development from 21st April- 30th April 1992.
4. “Project Development & Agency Management for Voluntary Agencies” under National Institute of Rural Development from 23rd April- 2nd April 1991.
5. “Training of Social Animator” Organized by Citizen Volunteer’s Training Centre form 20th Sep- 26th Sep 1993.
6. “Orientation Programme on the Environment issues” Organized by Centre for Science and Environment, New Delhi from 28th Dec- 02nd January 1993.
7. “Society for Advancement & Rural Development Activities, Manipur” under National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development from 31st Jan- 4th Feb 1994.
8. “Orientation Course for Functionaries of Voluntary Organization engaged in the welfare of street/working children” under National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development from 20th Mar- 24th Mar 1995.
9. “Gender and Energy Use” under Department of Energy, Tezpur University on 11th Nov 2005.
10. “Self-Employment using Water and Land Resources” Organized by North Eastern Regional Institute Of Water and Land Management from 15th Mar- 17th Mar 2005.
11. “Sustainable Income Generation by Using Natural Resources” Organized by North Eastern Regional Institute Of Water and Land Management from 23rd Mar- 25th Mar 2006.
12. “Capacity Building of Development Functionaries for Sustainable Livelihood Approaches in NER” under National Institute of Rural Development.